We just moved to a new website that's in the early stages of web development. Can you help us improve to serve you better by answering questions here? Thanks.
Amaia Scapes Cabuyao
Enjoy living in a fresh and fully-developed community situated on a sprawling 19.1 hectare land in Cabuyao, Laguna that makes sure your hard-earned savings are worth it.
Complete with all the amenities, like a village pavilion, swimming pool, and basketball court that make up a flourishing community, Amaia Scapes Cabuyao assures your family of a fulfilling abode. It will have its own commercial area so your home needs are just a few blocks away from your doorstep.
You can also choose from a full line up of house designs to suit your family's preferences and growing needs. And with Ayala Property Management Corp.'s years of expertise in Property management, your family can life safe and secure in the comforts of your Amaia community.
Your dream to finally own an affordable but quality home is no longer far from your reach kaya talagang Kaya mo na!
- Developer Amaia Land
- Property Type House and Lot
- Offer Type Sold Out
Situated along the provincial road in Barrio Marinig, Sala, Amaia Scapes Cabuyao is an easy ride away from Cabuyao proper, Sta. Rosa and Calamba City.
It is efficiently accessible via public access roads, 25 minutes away from SLEX, and is within reach of malls, public markets, schools, and hospitals.
Key neighboring locators:
- Cabuyao Municipal Hall
- Cabuyao Public Market
- Cabuyao Hospital
- Sta. Rosa Commercial Complex
- Sta. Rosa Waltermart
- Enchanted Kingdom
- Nestle Philippines
- Malayan College
- Dominican College
- Pamantasan ng Cabuyao
Site Development Plan
Features and Amenities
COMPLETE ACCESSIBILITY & CONNECTIVITY
- Our road network are designed with sufficient spaces for vehicles, bikers and pedestrians. We are also equipped with bike racks, and waiting sheds to help residents get around
RIGHT-SIZED LIVING SPACES
- Lots are relatively bigger giving sufficient room for future expansion, both vertically and horizontally.
- Some units have the flexibility of being combined, thereby expanding the space.
- Light colored facades and roofs minimize the absorption of the heat from the sun.
Patio greens serve as rain gardens to replenish the ground water supply
- Roof can withstand winds up to 30kph.
- Sufficient drainage system and access to outfall points.
- Patio Greens
- Village Patio
- Guarded Entrance/Exits
- Perimeter Fence
- Elevated Water Tanks
- Tree-lined Spine Road
- Commercial Area
- Basketball Court