We just moved to a new website that's in the early stages of web development. Can you help us improve to serve you better by answering questions here? Thanks.
Amaia Scapes Bauan
House and lot units for sale in Bauan, Batangas
Amaia Scapes Bauan is a residential house and lot development of Amaia Land. It is an expansive 11-hectare land situated along Bauan - Batangas Provincial road, barangay As-is, Bauan, Batangas.
Each house is designed with breathable and comfortable living space with enough room for growth and expansion.
Scapes lots are relatively bigger, giving sufficient room for future expansion, vertical and horizontally.
- Developer Amaia Land
- Property Type House and Lot
- Offer Type Sale
Located at the southern part of Luzon, Amaia Scape Bauan offers convenient living with its close proximity to various commercial, institutional, and industrial establishment around the vicinity.
Situated along Bauan- Batangas Provincial Road, Amaia Scapes Bauan is an easy ride away from the Bauan town proper and Batangas City.
It is an expansive 11.5-hectare development that is accessible via Batangas City Exit of Startoll Way and is within reach of malls, public markets, schools and hospitals.
- Bauan Technical High School
- Bauan Colleges Inc.
- As-is Elementary School
- Citimart Bauan
- Bauan Plaza Hotel
- Bauan Doctors General Hospital
- Dr. Mario D. Bejasa General Hospital
- Balayong Chapel
Site Development Plan
Features and Amenities
Amaia Scapes Bauan offers first-rate amenities and features that will suit to different families'needs and lifestyle
COMPLETE ACCESSIBILITY & CONNECTIVITY
- Bike racks are situated near the village entrance to encourage residents to bike, which is more sustainable than driving a car.
- Shuttle facilities the transport of residents to and from their homest
RIGHT-SIZED LIVING SPACES
- Lots are relatively bigger giving sufficient room for future expansion, both vertically and horizontally.
- Some units have the flexibility of being combined, thereby expanding the space.
- Light colored facades and roofs minimize the absorption of the heat from the sun.
- Patio greens serve as rain gardens to replenish the ground water supply
- Roof can withstand winds up to 30kph.
- Sufficient drainage system and access to outfall points.
- Guarded and Entrance/Exit
- Tree-lined Spine Road
- Patio Greens
- Village Patio
- Basketball Court
- Swimming Pool
- Perimeter Fence
- Elevated Water Tanks