Looking for: REAL ESTATE CLOSING SALESPERSON/BROKER
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full-time employment/part of the initial founding team (equity + monthly compensation)
- Monthly salary (that will eventually be very competitive)
- No quota, no saturation or flyering, as leads or inquiries will be provided
- Opportunity to own shares of the company
- Potential fast promotion
- Planned benefits and incentives
- Will most likely become the Sales Head in the near future depending on performance
- If you are an existing or aspiring YouTuber/vlogger, you’ll be able to use that passion here.
- Opportunity to become part of a founding team that will build a potentially big brand in the future, from scratch.
- Set an appointment with clients (from inquiries/leads that will be provided)
- Assist clients in tripping or site orientation at their preferred property (main focus)
- Market properties online (when not assisting clients)
HomeAssist.ph is a real estate startup business that aims to make Philippine homebuying convenient, transparent, efficient and standardized using an online platform for a global reach. We are composed of a really small team at the moment and are looking for new team members that will help us grow this starting business to a nationwide brand in 5-10 years.
Which means, this is a great time to join us in this mission to help Filipinos or even foreigners wanting to invest in condo properties here in the Philippines have a convenient, efficient and standardized way of purchasing a dream home or property investment.
If you have a good background in any of the following: closing sales (preferably in real estate), software programming and web development, accounting/finance, digital/traditional marketing, human resources, etc and want to join a promising startup to be one of its first employees, please don’t hesitate to contact us for an informal conversation and see if we can form a great working relationship moving forward.
As of Nov 2019, our priority is to have a reliable real estate closing salesperson, requirements can be found below.
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES
- Filipino citizen
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field. Those who completed at least 2 years in college may be considered.
- Preferably with own laptop/computer with reliable internet connection (but not required).
- High priority will be given to newly licensed real estate brokers wanting to build real estate sales experience or experienced/new licensed real estate salepersons.
- Sales experience in real estate or in any other industry is an advantage (but not required).
- YouTubers, vloggers or aspiring YouTubers/vloggers are highly welcome to join us!
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Chris at 0922.872.9779.
Or, you may also want to leave your name and contact details in the contact form below: